Cheers to a refreshing weekend

Friday, April 12, 2013

Did spring arrive to where you are? It has been beautiful here for the last few days and it finally feels like there is hope for warmer days:) Next week I'm starting a new big project so weekend will be all about prep work, avocado and roasted garlic toasts and some jazz in the evenings with a glass of wine. I'm finally off my ankle painkillers so I'm celebrating! Lovelies, what are you up to this weekend? As always I hope you'll find a few moments to enjoy a cup of your favourite coffee or tea while checking out those awesome links. See you Monday morning. xo

How to make this spring the healthiest ever!

Yes to outside bathtub. Swoon!

If spring allergies are getting to you, try this tea.

Doctor fish - would you try it?

Pretty crown braid + full tutorial.

Style + Space.

Balazs and I want to try those red lentil burgers over the weekend. They look so good!

Genius!

Remember those adorable chicks I posted about a while back? They are growing up..aww..

Is there anything better than a smashed egg toast?

On how to break up with a 2-year-old. 

Passion/desire.

Oh, I so wish I could have a garden.

A great read: reducing.

Beautiful braids.

Nifty bridal beauty tips!

And don't miss our snazzy Shopbop GIVEAWAY!

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via That Kind of Woman)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

New project? Can't wait to hear all about it. Enjoy your weekend Diana. Love, Amy

Vintage Market Place said...

Have a great weekend Diana!
can't wait to hear what you are up to.
Amy

Lady Grey said...

Have a fabulous weekend, Diana.
That picture is really gorgeous. Looking forward to hearing more about your upcoming project : )
xo

Stephanie said...

Spring made a brief appearance earlier this week, and then it was super cold and rainy yesterday. What a tease! Can't wait to find out what this new project of yours is!

Anna S said...

I love that image, the reflection of the apples in the window!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I'm very excited about it and I will write more soon:) Yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanessa, you are so lovely:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Stephanie, I hope you will get some amazing sunshine this week:) Fingers crossed. xoxo

tutusandtea said...

Lovely links as always Diana, thanks for sharing! Can't wait for more :))

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk