Cheers to a cuddly weekend

Friday, April 19, 2013

Cheers to Friday, lovelies! How was your week? What are your plans for the weekend? The three things I really want to do this weekend are: nap, have pancakes with Nutella and chill on our balcony:). What are yours? As always, if you're in a blog-hopping-type-of-mood over the next three days, here are some cool links for you. Enjoy and I'll see you Tuesday morning. I'll be away on Monday testing and tweaking recipes for a project I'm working on. Wish me luck:)

Four sassy ways to style a spring tee:)

Now, that is my kind of rug:)

The lovely ladies at Small Fry had an adoption week this week and they shared the most heartfelt and beautiful stories. (Warning: you will need tissues).


Don't you just love scrumptious food trucks?
Ha! Genius clip on picnic utensils that you can make yourself.


Fire-breathing dragon bridge - for real!

This place is lovely. Isn't it?

I LOVE those nifty makeup tips.

24 hours in Barcelona!

How to arrange beautiful flowers:)

If you're an oatmeal type of person, you will love those 10 scrumptious takes on it. (I have to try this one).
Homegrown Swedes.

Breakfast in a box? Yes, please!
Rita's flat in Manhattan.
A few nifty ways to a healthier skin.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.
(Photo via That Kind of Woman)


Anonymous said...

I just decided that I need a dog just by looking at that image above. Have a nice weekend and fingers crossed for your Monday project with recipe testing. J.

Sarah said...

Ohhhh my GOD!!!

The pooches are too cute xx

Hege said...

Cute photo!
Thank you so much for linking to me. I'll be adding to my rug soon. ;) Have a nice weekend. hx

Chrissy said...

Love the photo! I am off to check out your links! Have a fab weekend, dear! xxx

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, J. I am so looking forward to it:) Btw: yup, I fancy one more dog now too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Sarah, aren't they? They melt my heart:) And, Hege, my pleasure. I LOVE that rug - brilliant!

Diana Mieczan said... are so lovely, Chrissy:) Have a wonderful weekend as well!

Minha vida de campo said...

Amo quando chega o fim de semana. É o tempo que tenho para cuidar de meu jardim.
Tenha um ótimo fim de semana.

Dancing Branflake said...

Now all I can think about are food trucks. Have a wonderful weekend!

Karen Toms said...

Best of luck with your project on Monday. Enjoy your weekend. I'm off to visit an old friend and to attend a lunch that's being thrown for her tomorrow to celebrate her last days of singledom before her wedding at the start of May...

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

you always have the best links!

I LOVE those food trucks. I really wish they did that here in Switzerland! So much more prtable and fun than market boots!

The clip-on picnic utensils and DIY picnic bags are utter brilliance and I saved them as a craft to do with the girls this summer - make the stuff, then go for a picnic! 2 activities in one :-)

As for oatmeal, my favorite mix is blueberries, organic plain yogurt and maple syrup... sometimes I add chopped nuts for crunch :-)

Chloe Moon said...

I hope you did have a cuddly weekend!! I just ran out of nutella so I'll have to make nutella crepes next weekend!! =P

Ergo - Blog

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Karen, thank you:) Monday went great! You are so sweet.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Elisa:) Love your oatmeal combination. Can't wait to try it - YUM!

Diana Mieczan said...


Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk