Beautifully Frantic Paris

Monday, April 29, 2013

Don’t you just love how beautifully frantic Paris looks through Stephanie's lens? With those mesmerizing multiple-exposure photographs she captured the mysterious, a bit ragged and ever on the go side of the world’s most romantic city. Bravo! Loves, planning a trip there this summer? xo

P.S: Yoga in Paris:)
P.P.S: Paris then & now.

(Thanks, Monica)


Anonymous said...

I wish I would be in Paris today instead of my office. What a talent. Jill

Melissa Blake said...

Anything Paris is beautiful -- looove these!! Hope you had a great Monday! xoxo

Christianna said...

I wonder if she sells prints? Because I would totally buy one of these!

Tagg said...

Wow! These photos are amazing! And Paris...even more amazing! :)


little t said...

Gorgeous... so dreamy!

Diana Mieczan said...

Yes, she does, Christianna. Here is the website:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk