Azalea Festival In South Korea

Monday, April 29, 2013
Have you ever seen anything this beautiful? A little over a week ago Janis and a few of her friends took a little day trip to Bucheon in South Korea and spent the day getting utterly mesmerized by azaleas. Ah, if those flower fields look so incredible on photos, can you imagine how breathtaking they must look in person? If I had a magical wand, I would transport myself to this exact spot. Where would you go? xo

P.S: And the stunning cherry blossom avenue in Germany.
P.P.S: Plus, Holland's flower garden:)

(Photos by Janis RoseAnne)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I thought that cherry blossoms are stunning. What a dreamy place. Jill

Roselie said...

I agree with anonymous... It's trully magical...

LyddieGal said...

Anything involving a sea of beautiful flowers is first rate in my book!
Chic on the Cheap

janis said...

Thanks for the sweet post! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, Jill? Stunning!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree with you, Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

aww..my pleasure, Janis:)

little t said...

So beautiful!

Tish said...

What a small world! Janis is apparently friends with my sister who also lives in S.Korea. I sent your blog to her to see if she had been to the gardens. Too funny.

Diana Mieczan said...

How awesome, Tish!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk