To Barrette or Not To Barrette?

Thursday, March 21, 2013


How do you wear your hair nowadays? My last few months were all about side swept hair and since I’m (for now) growing out my bangs, I’m thinking about adding an oversized barrette or a hair clip to my spring look. My friend Sofia recently got a beautiful vintage piece and each time she pops it in her hair she looks incredibly glamorous even if she is wearing jeans. 

I’m sold, you? Would you give it a go? xo

P.S: Here is a great how to that I’m planning to try out this week and here are three very pretty barrettes.
P.P.S: Plus a nifty little trick to messy hair perfection:)

(Photos by/via Hanneli, A Blog About Love, J. Crewing)

15 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

Yes! I brought mine this week for when I see the NYC ballet and I can't wait to wear it! Love barrettes!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

I'd love a vintage one!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

gina said...

yes, yes, yes - love this look!

Chloe Moon said...

My hair is getting so long so I will have to do something drastic & soon! But for now I use barrettes! I love them!! =)

Ergo - Blog

McKenna Ryan said...

Absolutely! Barrettes add such a whimsical girly feel to any hair style. I love these choices. xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com
p.s. We are so excited about our latest giveaway, be sure to check it out. Link: http://www.lynnandlou.com/2013/03/garnish-ed-kettle-corn-garnish-giveaway.html?m=1#comments

holtkamp said...

i love this look! i've been eyeing the ones from bando for a while now!

Vintage Market Place said...

Yes!!!
I love it.
I collect barrettes but I have very thin hair so most slip right out but I still love them
Amy

Annie said...

I never wear them, but they look sooo cute! xo

Minha vida de campo said...

Lindos essas presilhas, |Uma ótima dica, meu cabelo está rebelde.
Tenha uma ótima semana.

Sini said...

Very pretty! I would love to use, but my hair is think and silky so all heavy barrets will fall off or feel really heavy. I'll choose the small ones, girly and looks nice.

HiLLjO said...

I like it. I think I need one.

Tagg said...

These look really nice. I should give barettes a try.

Diana Mieczan said...

NYC ballet, Tiffany? That is awesome. Have fun, lovely!

Diana Mieczan said...

Sini, the small ones are totally adorable as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

holtkamp, I love bando pieces too. They have such cute stuff there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk