This Week's Gems

Friday, March 8, 2013

Dress made for warm and sunny days:)...

Pink blossom branches are perfect to bring a dash of spring to any home :)....

Beautiful pop of colour necklace for spring!...

Ha, super nifty!...

Beautifully understated and spring perfect diamond bar twig ring. Would you wear it?...

This vintage dotty beauty is totally spring ready:)...

What, pineapple sunnies? Yes, please!...

Dots on dishes:) It truly doesn't get better than that...

Our Buffer would adore this dog pillow:)...

Mixed berries napkins = spring picnics in a park:)...


Happy Friday, lovelies! What caught your eye this week? Any awesome buys or finds? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're thinking about getting a puppy this spring so that pillow really caught my eye. happy weekend Diana. Jill

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Those cups are awesome! We drink a lot of smoothies, so those would be just perfect :-)

Have a lovely weekend!

Monique Bellavia said...

Oh those cups are so unique. Definitely a conversation starter, love them! Happy weekend!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Jill, I love puppies:) What kind?

Diana Mieczan said...

Elisa, yup! Those would be totally great for smoothies. Btw: I am craving one right now:)

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, Monique :)

HiLLjO said...

That dot-dish is super cute!

Vintage Market Place said...

Well I am loving those dog pillows!!!
I totally want them and I don't even have a puppy.
And those drinking cups with straws are perfect for an Easter Spring Table.
Looking into those now!
Amy

Emmy said...

I want to get a pillow like that for my kitty cat! And I love that white dress. It is really elegant, but in a very simple way. =)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I bet that your cats would love those pillows as well:) Btw: yup, those cups would be perfect for Easter.

Diana Mieczan said...

I so agree and I love what you said about the dress, Emmy:) Spot on!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk