This Week's Gems

Friday, March 22, 2013

Blue for spring, what you think?...

Fancy a dash of spring-goodness? Those cherry blossom sachets would do the trick for sure!...

Egg cup totally made for Easter:)...

Wishbone necklace? Yes, please!...

A sweet pop of neon...

Fancy some salt or pepper?...

For happy feet:)...

Sailboat pocket square for your dapper husband:)...(Perfect for Easter)...

This print would make a great gift to any bun-loving-stripe-wearing girl around:)...

Speaking of silk scarves, this one is calling for spring:)...

Vase perfection...

I just got this rosemary, thyme and mint herbal oil from a friend this week. Can't wait to try it over the weekend. Have you tried it?....

Happy Friday, lovelies. What tickles your fancy this week? Any great buys of finds?

P.S: Don't miss our snazzy cuff GIVEAWAY!
P.P.S: Fancy more gems? How about those?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes to springtime blue. Actually that dress would look great for Easter dinner. Happy weekend Diana.

-Ola

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree, Ola:) Love that dress for spring...

KristiMcMurry said...

Great finds! I especially love those adorable salt and pepper shakers. I've been trying to stay away from online shopping this month as money is TIGHT, but I love living vicariously through the blogs I read :) haha

HiLLjO said...

I love the bunny egg cup! And bunnies!

Chloe Moon said...

The bunny egg cup is the cutest thing ever!!! Aww!!

Ergo - Blog

little t said...

I love the stripes and bun print!

Diana Mieczan said...

Kristi, glad that you like them:)

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO:)

Monique Bellavia said...

Ok I have a bit of an obsession with elephants...I need those shakers stat! Plus I LOVE Mr. Adler

Diana Mieczan said...

Monique:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk