This Week's Gems

Friday, March 15, 2013

A beautiful wooden tub caddy for long and hot bubble baths with a good read:)...

Giggle!...

I'm craving sandal-weather. You?...

Are you a cat person? This print will make your heart melt! Isn't it adorable?...

This pizza board would came in super handy during dinner parties with friends:)...

What a sassy swimsuit. Love the colour!...

The perfect pop of colour for spring. (And it's only $39!)...

But if you are a dog person, this dachshund necklace will totally tickle your fancy:)...

I love how dandy and sweet is this heart ring! Great everyday piece....

Adorable and understated sundress for breezy spring evenings:)...

Picture those cube studs, a slouchy shirt and boyfriends pants = spring outfit perfection!...

Darlings, happy Friday! What tickles your fancy this week? Any great finds or buys? Do tell...xo

P.S: Also, don't miss our snazzy antique ring GIVEAWAY!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting those sock, they couldn't be cooler. Happy Friday!

Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| said...

oh mmmyyyyy! I adore Michelle Chang's jewelry, I have her baby manta ray earrings (serioiusly, baby manta rays!! swoon) and I get so many compliments on them. Oh simple jewelry <3 Have a lovely weekend, Diana!

Chloe Moon said...

I wish I owned that sundress and had the weather to match it! It's beatiful!!! I love the cat print too!! =)

Ergo-Blog

Victoria | Haute said...

So many things to covet!! I definitely need a tub caddy...and that emerald swimsuit wouldn't hurt either ;)

HiLLjO said...

Good stuff, as usual!!! Love the kitty print and that green suit. I could totally wear that now over the bump and later once it's replaced by baby!

Roseanna Willis said...

Yes! I am definitely craving sandal weather!

Monica | Hola!design said...

D! You always find amazing things! I fell in love with the bathing suit....such a great color! And I want that caddy for the tub, too!

Portrait of Curiosities said...

That bath looks like perfection

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

I looooove that sundress. I think I need it right now, even if it's still cold outside :-)

And I definitely need that bath caddy! I don't take baths a lot, prefer showers, but that might change if I had somewhere to put my tea and book :-)

Minha vida de campo said...

Ai está coisas linda para um dia maravilhoso. Amei essa banheira.
Tenha uma ótima semana.

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tasia:) Totally with you on that. Michelle's designs are incredibly stunning.

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, HiLLjO:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Monica:) You are a sweetheart.

Annie said...

that bath tub is MY DREAM!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk