Tarantino Movies As Book Covers

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Genius! Do you or your husband enjoy Quentin Tarantino's films?

Balazs totally loves his style and I am surprisingly pretty hooked as well. I usually watch them through my fingers but somehow I can’t walk away. We are actually planning to catch Django Unchained this weekend. Have you seen it?

Anyway, this morning I almost fell off my chair when I spotted this cool little project by London-based graphic designer, Sharm Murugiah. He created a whole set of Penguin style book covers after Quentin’s movies to show how he would imagine them as screenplays. Pretty brilliant, don’t you think?

P.S: They are all on sale and I just ordered those two for Balazs. (We are going to frame them for his office).
P.P.S: Movie buffs.


Anonymous said...

After the award season buzz we watched Django Unchained and it didn't disappoint. Those are great! Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

That is great, Jill! I can't wait to watch it.

Elsa de Diego said...

Aha! Michael has recently bought a Tarantino movie package including at least 10 of his films. My absolutely fav are Jackie Brown and Kill Bill I and II. Love this visuals. Muah!

Monica | Hola!design said...

I'm a huge Tarantino fan! Kill Bill (both volumes) were my favorites until Django Unchained. It's so good! I love the stories and the cinematography of his films. These book cover are so cool!

Mimi said...

this is so cool! :D

<3, Mimi
Win a pair of Saltwater Sandals!

little t said...

Love this! My favorite Tarantino movies have been his recent ones -DJANGO Unchained was brilliantly done.

Diana Mieczan said...

How awesome, Elsa! I love Kill Bill too and Balazs adores Jackie Brown. I also totally enjoyed Inglourious Basterds.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love these illustrations! I'm a big Tarantino fan, and planning to do a little marathon on a rainy sunday, of which we'll have loads probably in the near future.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk