Spring Time!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013


If you could do anything you want this spring what would it be?

I woke up this morning to Balazs wishing me happy spring and even though the weather outside doesn’t totally match it, we are planning to embrace the season right away. We brewed some French Press and spent the next 20 minutes making mental notes on what our spring will be all about. So here are a few little things from my list: eating myself silly with asparagus on poached eggs, picnic lunches in the park nearby (without blankets, just on the grass), catching sun shadows around the flat, drinking wine on our balcony while spotting stars, wearing skirts and Converse without tights on freshly shaved legs – the best feeling ever...

Your turn:) Happy first day of spring, darlings. xo

P.S: Also, here is a nifty little spring lipstick trick and a dash of floral goodness:)
P.P.S: A sassy GIVEAWAY Wednesday is coming up!

(Photos via aaryn, MXDVS, SG and by Szellö Gábor)

12 comments:

April Sharman said...

It sounds like you have a fun Spring lined up. I will be graduating from my textiles degree this summer and so I think I'll be working hard all Spring. But I am looking forward to picnics in the park when I finish.

Vintage Market Place said...

Oh I so agree.
Converse and skirts are the best in Spring.
It is very Springy here today with high temps and bike riding everyday.
:)
Amy

Chloe Moon said...

This spring I can't wait to travel somewhere I've never been!! I can't wait to the temperature gets warm!! =)

Ergo - Blog

Diana Mieczan said...

April,textiles degree? That sounds so wonderful and creative.

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I'm planning a bike ride this afternoon as well:) Need to get some fresh flowers.

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds like a great plan, Chloe:)

Chrisa Aspridou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrisa Aspridou said...

Plant flowers in every park in the city!

Dancing Branflake said...

So much beauty in this post. And shaving legs? Oh dear. Yes. That needs to happen haha!

Diana Mieczan said...

That sounds lovely, Chrisa:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Tiffany:) xoxo

HiLLjO said...

Happy Spring, love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk