Road Trip Sandwich

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

How was your weekend? We are back from spending the weekend with friends and instead of spring, we had a whole 3 days of snow and cold. Is spring coming this year you think?

Well, since our friends were picking us up on Friday, I wanted to make snacks for the road and when I spotted Donal's sandwich idea a few days before, I knew I hit the jackpot. Just imagine, a beautifully toasted ciabatta filled with Dijon mustard, goat cheese, spinach, marinated artichoke hearts (Have you tried it before? It's so good - I am hooked), sundried tomatoes and prosciutto. Balazs and I are thinking about making some again today for lunch. Yum!

Missed you tons and I am so happy to be back to regular posting. xo

P.S: Full recipe here.
P.P.S: More sandwich goodness.

(Photos by Donal Skehan)

13 comments:

Eliza Jane said...

That sounds like an amazing sandwich!! xx

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

sounds crazy but i'm not a sandwich person .. especially deli meat (i gag thinking about it)

Diana Mieczan said...

It's so good, Eliza:) You should give it a go.

Diana Mieczan said...

Erika, I bet you can make this sandwich into a salad:)

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

You had me at artichoke hearts - yum!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Vintage Market Place said...

I want to try this so bad without the meat though.
But artichokes YUM!!!
I eat artichokes on everything now.
Amy

Chloe Moon said...

I will be addicted to this sandwhich I'm sure! YUMM!!! I have to make it!!

Ergo - Blog

Diana Mieczan said...

Aren't they delicious, Chic 'n Cheap Living?

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Amy! Btw: I just made some with mozzarella instead of goat cheese. So good!

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Chloe!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

YUM!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

YUM!

Diana Mieczan said...

Michelle:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk