Paul McCartney and Me

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Remember when last week I mentioned that on Saturday I’m going to a flea market? Well, despite the really bad weather and the early wake-up call, the day ended on a super high note. Five minutes into our treasure hunt, I spotted this beauty (below).

Yup, a vintage camera totally working, in mint condition and very similar to the one that Paul McCartney and Sean Connery had back in the day. I’m just learning all the little things about it but I can’t wait to make it a part of my daily routine:) Btw: I keep on thinking about who had it before me and why they got rid of it….Would you ever consider going back to old fashoined cameras? What’s your latest flea market find? Do share...

P.S: Remember this?
P.P.S: And a pictorial guide to avoiding camera loss:)

(Top three photos via Griottes and CCC. The last two by Balazs for exPress-o)


little t said...

What a find!

I notice you have my favorite cookbook of the moment... My Paris Kitchen. Do you love it too?

HiLLjO said...

AhhhhHH!!!! Great job!

We found a Mid-Century Modern Thayer high chair for $20 last year. They go for $300 on ebay! Love flea markets!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Jill! I am so excited about this camera:) I read recently an article about vintage cameras and how wonderful they are. I can't wait to explore it more.

Diana Mieczan said...

Very much so, little t. Rachel is an amazing cook and I use her cookbook weekly. What's your favourite recipe?

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, HiLLjO and WOW, what a great find!!! That is so awesome.

Chloe Moon said...

What a find!! That's why I love flea markets! You never know! =)

Ergo - Blog

Monique Bellavia said...

What a great find! I cant wait to see some of your shots! I actually have a vintage camera that my grandmother gave me. I still have yet to see if it's in working condition but I should soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk