Orange Picking Day

Tuesday, March 12, 2013


How does orange picking day sound to you? After spotting Heather's photographs, I’m itching for a glorious-orange day right about now. Recently, Heather and her husband bought a beautiful property with tons of citrus trees and since they are building a house there, they organized a little fun day where all their friends could gather up a bunch of oranges for themselves or to donate to a local food bank.  

Holy smoke, I am craving orange and vanilla marmalade right now:) You? Aren’t those photos beautiful? xo

P.S: Mushroom picking and Ruzzolone!
P.P.S: NYC farmers' market.

(Photos by Heather Bullard)

10 comments:

Ann said...

I Love how stunning those pics are... ♥

Anonymous said...

Sounds perfect Diana. Wish we could do this in England. Cheers, Grace

Chloe Moon said...

I've picked strawberries, pumpkins, and blueberries but I have NEVER picked oranges!! I wish I was doing this right now!! =)

Ergo - Blog

Hannah Q. Parris said...

When we lived in California we had two orange trees in the backyard. I loved being able to pick fresh citrus whenever I wanted!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

her pictures are gorgeous and giving me the itch to go find an orange orchard! :)

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

funny i had an "orange" inspired post today too

Diana Mieczan said...

Grace:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Chloe, me too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Hannah, that is so awesome:)

tiffany said...

having always been in the south, and now newly in the west, my husband and i find ourselves thinking of citrus more than seems necessary. wouldn't it be nice to grow oranges, grapefruit, lemons & limes... but then we are no longer in the land of heat and humidity and would citrus grow here, sans a greenhouse? the things one thinks on after a move... (; thanks for sharing this link!
xo, t.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk