On The Loose...

Monday, March 25, 2013

Hmm, have you ever wondered what your pets would do if they had absolute freedom? Well, if you have a hard time imagining what’s inside your rascal’s head, Ron can help with his hilariously-sweet photographs of dogs on the loose. I’m the first one to admit that my Buffer would surely lick the pastry shop window and Monty wouldn’t pass on a rocket-ride! (He is like a wee puppy at 10 years old).

Aren’t those images witty and sweet? Do you have a pet? (Dog, cat, gold fish, snake or maybe a parrot?). Muah

P.S: Remember them?
P.P.S: And this cool-noodle :)

(via Dogster)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

The top image made my day. Jill

KristiMcMurry said...

Oh these are just adorable! I think my beagle would just run around and eat everything...pretty much what he does in the house :) He would be all over that bakery!

holtkamp said...

i love this! so funny! our corgi, bruce, loves people so much he'd do anything they were and be rolling over for belly rubs from complete strangers :)

tiffany said...

love this and FILMography.. thanks for sharing!

Oh, My Darling said...

Eeks! That first dog is simply the cutest!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..that is awesome, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Kristi:)

Diana Mieczan said...

That is so sweet, holtkamp. Our Monty loves belly rubs as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree, Oh, My Darling:)

Annie said...

omg labs are my favorite! I LOVE these pics.

Monique Bellavia said...

omg I can't handle the cuteness!!!

LyddieGal said...

best set of photos ever!

Diana Mieczan said...

Annie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie, yay!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk