FILMography!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Are you a film nut or enjoy scouting different movie locations from time to time? If so, you'll get totally hooked on Christopher's tumblr. I surely did! This brilliant cinephile has an on-going art project where he matches scenes from different films with their real-life-present-day locations. Above you can find a few of my favourites! Aren't they awesome?

P.S: You can see more here.
P.P.S: Then and now and the awesome PopSpots NYC!

(via Griottes - Photos from top: Annie Hall (my favourite one - it's totally spot on, isn't it?), Black Swan, You've Got Mail, Hitch, Friends with BenefitsThe Adjustment Bureau, When Harry Met Sally, Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Morning Glory, Rosemary's Baby, Live and Let Die and Elf)

22 comments:

Chrissy said...

Ah, these are awsome! Happy Monday, sweetie! xxx

CHEVRON and GEOMETRICS said...

This is genius! I'm totally hooked. xxx

Christianna said...

This is amazing!!! I'm so excited that you picked to share this today!

Chloe Moon said...

I just love this!! I'm such a movie buff and this is so creative & fun!! =)

Ergo - Blog

Diana Mieczan said...

CH&G, awesome!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Christianna, xoxo You are so lovely.

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Chloe! I love films so much:)

Ann said...

I'm such a movie buff
and this post really made my day.

Epic Thread said...

I've seen things like this before, but I've never seen any of these. What a cool idea!
Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

Monique Bellavia said...

So cool! I don't know how he does that! It's great!

Elsa de Diego said...

Awesome idea! Thanks for sharing! Xo,

Christine Henriques said...

So, SO good! Such a brilliant idea.
Love your blog :-)
x Christine

Marta said...

It's great, Diana! I can't wait to NY and see film locations with my own eyes! :)
Marta
www.abilingualbb.blogspot.com

little t said...

So cool Diana - I love this!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ann, I am so happy about that:)

Diana Mieczan said...

He is really great in it, isn't he, Monique?

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww...thank you, Christine:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marta:)

Annie said...

sooo cool!

tutusandtea said...

SoooOOOooo much fun!! I love mixed art media, this is a brilliant collaboration of passion and pursuit :) Thanks for sharing !

LyddieGal said...

what a creative project!

Diana Mieczan said...

So spot on, tutusandtea:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk