Easter Braids

Monday, March 25, 2013

Fancy a cute Easter brunch hairdo? I'm simply head over heels with Rubi's mini crown braid. Doesn't it look all spring-y and sassy? Well, I've been practicing it over the weekend and when I met my friend this morning for an early coffee, she got pretty smitten with it too.

So if you fancy giving it a go, here is the full how to:

Would you try it? Muah!

P.S: And this little do.
P.P.S: Plus, more hair goodness.

(Photos by Valerie Dray)


Dancing Branflake said...

SO very sweet and romantic. Reminds me of King Arthur's court's time.

Tagg said...

Pretty! So boho chic! <3

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

i'm braid obsessed - just wish i had thicker hair that they would rock - mine are pretty LAME to say the least

Diana Mieczan said...

Spot on, Tiffany:) Btw: I totally agree that it's very romantic.

Diana Mieczan said...


Diana Mieczan said...

I love braids too, Erika! They look sassy and are so comfy:)

Elsa de Diego said...

Love it! ;)

Diana Mieczan said...


Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk