Easing into...

Thursday, March 28, 2013

If you're like me and need a bit of easing into this Thursday morning, those moody photographs by Ezgi Polat will surely do the trick! I've spent the last hour or so going through her portfolio and I'm so smitten. All the images were taken by an analogue camera, maybe that's what gives this unique vibe, it's like they all tell a story - I want to frame them all for my living room wall.

Btw: Ezgi's photography inspiration is her mom who introduced her to analogue cameras when she was  a little girl. So special!

Aren't those beautiful? Muah!

P.S: Remember La Práctica?

(Thanks, Monica)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is exactly what I needed. I'm running on over-drive this week because of Easter prep. Thank you. Jill

Cara @ Lilac and Grey said...

gorge!

Monica | Hola!design said...

i love ezgi's work! and i agree, analogue cameras give photographs a special vibe that i can't really explain, but love nonetheles. it's the grainy textures and the intense colors, maybe!

p.s.thank you for the link xoxo

happy thursday!

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Jill:) It has been one of those crazy weeks so far....Uff

Diana Mieczan said...

Cara, yup!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Monica:) And so well said. Analogue-camera-photos have this incredible way of telling stories. LOVE!

Monique Bellavia said...

Such lovely photography!

Olga Zgonnik said...

great pictures, love it

www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Monique:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk