Cheers to a spring weekend

Friday, March 22, 2013

Yikes, Easter is just over a week away! Is it just me or this year is flying by so fast? What are your plans for the next two days, loves? Tomorrow morning I'm getting up bright and early to meet a few friends for a morning of treasure hunt at our local flea market. Hoping to score some goodies:) Darlings, have a cozy and sunny next two days and as always here are a few lovely links for your blog-hopping-fun. Enjoy!

Six brain hacks to motivate yourself to get things done:)

Yikes! Would you dare?

The cutest vases. Which colour do you like best?

Tomorrow...

Roast fresh ham (for Easter).

Ha! Spring in a box:)

A beautiful Easter centrepiece (with tulips).

Oh la la:)

I want to make those Easter eggs. Aren't they stunning?

Peacock.

Looking for adorable Easter cards? Here are a few that you might like:)

Oh boy, that Swiss-chard lasagne looks incredible!

Did you know this about bees?

Best friends...

Taste off - I so want to do this (just with wine)...

Great housewarming party kit!

Oh boy, wish I could be in the Philippines just about now. Have you been there?

A few cool ways to let someone know that you like them:)

Plus, there are only 2 more days left to enter our beautiful jewelry GIVEAWAY! Don't miss it:)

Darlings, see you Monday morning. xo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on
Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo of tulips by Arthur Chang)

16 comments:

HiLLjO said...

Easter is so early!!! Hope you have a good weekend!

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Hope the sun shines this weekend for you. Pretty spring flowers.xx

Chrissy said...

I know, it's crazy that Easter is right around the corner. That peacock is beautiful, I love peacocks and the Philippines, I've never been, but my cousin lived there with her husband for 3 years, their photos and stories are pretty amazing. xxx

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

woah didn't realize how soon Easter was! and those flowers are beautiful!

> Madebygirl.blogspot.com
> MadeByGirl.com

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

i'm hosting Easter and i'm SO NOT ready for it - ekkkkkkkk

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

cannot believe easter is as early as it is! happy weekend, friend!

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

Great links! xo
Isn’t That Charming.

LyddieGal said...

I know, one week! Hard to believe and a quarter of the year is over. crazy.
Chic on the Cheap

Young at Heart said...

ooh what colour....off to buy daffs to cheer up house!!

Laura Darling said...

I can't believe it's almost Easter either! I hope it magically turns into spring here in the next few days! I hate snowy Easters!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Fashion art and other fancies:) Hope you had a sunny weekend as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Chrissy, I can't stop daydreaming about Philippines right now. What a dreamy spot:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jen, when on Friday I looked at the calendar I was shocked:)Only 6 days to go...

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Erika:) Good luck.

Diana Mieczan said...

Great idea, Young at Heart:) I LOVE daffs.

Diana Mieczan said...

Laura, I am so with you on that. I hope it will get warmer for Easter:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk