Cheers to a happy weekend

Friday, March 1, 2013
Hello Friday, I've missed you:) Darlings, what are you up to this weekend? I'm just on my way to get a quick manicure. I'd love to try something bright and sassy but knowing myself I'll probably go with the usual red or navy:) Besides that, on Sunday our little niece is turning 1! It's incredible how quickly they grow:) Loves, have the best two days and as always here are a few cool links for your weekend-blog-hopping-fun!

WOW, vintage ring perfection!

5 inspired ideas emerging from TED 2013.

Recently I can't get enough of roasted cauliflower.

Beautiful Palm Springs cactarium!

Oh boy, sweet potato fries - yum!

Oh so beautiful :)

Flower-goodness. I could spend all day looking through those images.

Row-mance...:)

Awww...such a sweet little project.

Awesome door stops.

Vermont country house view:)

Yes, please!

WOW, the beautiful Jamaica!

That dining room tickles my fancy.

Ha, yellow party rocks!

A few cool DIY iPhone cases.

Darlings, see you Monday morning. xoxo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo and styling by Lisa Warninger and Chelsea Fuss)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those flowers makes me think of spring and I can't wait for the warmer days to get here. Enjoy your weekend. I'll spend my next hour or so checking out your beautiful links. Best part about my Fridays. Jill

April Sharman said...

Thanks for sharing the links. Have a great weekend and enjoy your manicure!

Diana Mieczan said...

That is so sweet, Jill! I can't wait for warm sunny days as well...Soon-soon:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, April:) You too, darling.

HiLLjO said...

Have a lovely weekend!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

What a great bouquet and ooh DIY iphone cases!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

have a great weekend!

Chrissy said...

Off to check out all your fab links! Happy weekend, dear! xxx

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, HiLLjO:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Isn't it pretty, Chic 'n Cheap Living?

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Chrissy:)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://instr.besdocs.ru][b]Большая база инструкций[/b][/url]
[url=http://instr.besdocs.ru][img]http://instr.besdocs.ru/images/instr.png[/img][/url]
лекарственное средство резолют
руководство на эксплуатацию пжд 44 скачать бесплатно
panasonic kx a120ce инструкция
инструкция bosch wfb 2070
русская инструкция eurolite dmx scan control
старлайн а5
тойота марк 2 2002г инструкция по эксплуатации
швейная машинка deloni инструкция
denver автомагнитола страна производства
инструкция по монтажу и эксплуатации кб 674
э тираксин
ремекор
awrdacpi характеристика
бесплатное руководство по ремонт мондео 3
nokia tv 6700 распиновка

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk