Cheers to a fun weekend

Friday, March 15, 2013

Somehow this week became super busy so I'm looking forward to the weekend, you? What are you up to? We are just about to hit the road as we'll be spending the next 3 days visiting friends out of the city. I am so looking forward to three days of chatter, long hikes in the woods and hot honey tea at night. Loves, as always here is a bunch of cool links for you:)

Also, since Google Reader is going to disappear from July you can always stay connect with exPress-o  via Bloglovin, Facebook, email subscription (all buttons on the right side bar) or I'm happy to add any other/new alternative reader-gadgets if you have any suggestions and they would make your exPress-o experience easier and more accessible. xo

Make a jar of luck!

Ha! Ikea Hotel?

Beautiful.

The stunning Sistine Chapel from every angle. (Thanks, Josie).

Oh boy, cheese + onion + potato = pie!

What a great wallpaper!

I'd love to wear this outfit today, you?

I see clouds...

It's always good to know a few nifty hangover cures:)

Cool watercolour Easter eggs.

Swoon!

I am crazy about those scarves. Aren't they pretty?

When was the last time you had waffles?

Aww...Paris in February:)

Oh boy, this is one awesome bakery.

Making your own almond milk couldn't be easier and more scrumptious.

A few tips for downsizing your home.

Plus, don't miss our special $190 antique ring GIVEAWAY! Only two more days to enter.

Darlings, see you Tuesday morning.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on
Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo of Louvre by Al├ęcio de Andrade via Sarah Tolzmann)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Blogloving info. I'm going to transfer there from now on. What a shame that Google reader is going away. I use it all the time. Have a great trip Diana. Jill

Christianna said...

Is that picture from The Louve I wonder? It kinda looks like it. This whole Google reader thing kinda sucks...

Dancing Branflake said...

Have a wonderful weekend, Diana. I want to go to that Ikea hotel!

HiLLjO said...

Happy weekend!!!

Vintage Market Place said...

Happy weekend Diana!
Some great links thanks!!
Enjoy your long weekend with your friends. Sounds like a good time will be had!!!
Amy

Stephanie said...

Have fun this weekend!!

I'm just hanging out at home today with the baby and the puppy while my husband records a podcast with one of his comic buddies. Since Amelia's napping right now, I'm making the blog rounds! :-)

Monica | Hola!design said...

enjoy the weekend! I went to brunch this morning and had the most amazing french press coffee..Now it's snowing so I'm staying in and cuddle!

*see* you Monday!

Portrait of Curiosities said...

I love this picture, I often feel like doing exactly what these girls are doing when I visit large collections ... Get comfy and really take the imagery in.

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Have a great weekend dear! I am so bummed about Google reader going away and posted a few suggestions on Facebook.
I'm here as well on Bloglovin but will actually try out the Old Reader or Feedly.
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1153231/chic-n-cheap-living

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I know the feeling. I use reader all the time too. Bloglovin seems like a great option.

Diana Mieczan said...

Yup, it is, Christianna:) The stunning Louvre:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany, I love the idea of Ikea hotel:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Amy. We had a great time:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Chic 'n Cheap Living, Feedly sounds pretty great as well and I heard that it looks beautiful. Right?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk