Blue Iris Take on Spring

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Boy, oh boy, ever since last night when I spotted this stunning Blue Iris nail polish shade from Jin Soon's newest collection, I've been itching for a new manicure. Darn, I wish I had seen it last week when I had mine done. It looks to me like the perfect winter-spring transition colour. Yippee, wiggly toes days are in the air:)

Would you try it? Doesn't it look dashing? xo

P.S: Also, no place like chrome and coral ombre take on nails.
P.P.S: My nails right now.

(via Glamour. Photo by Beth Shapouri. Layout by exPress-o)

11 comments:

Polly Rowan said...

Love this colour! Blue nails are so different! x

little t said...

Love this! There is a really bright shade by Essie called Butler, please that is even nicer!

Diana Mieczan said...

I agree, Polly:) Blue colour adds such a fun twist.

Diana Mieczan said...

little t, I will check it out. Thanks!

Vintage Market Place said...

love how it looks.
but myself do not like that color on me. Weird since my favorite color is blue ;)
Amy

Monique Bellavia said...

I Love this color, But not on me. I swear all fun colors look terrible on me :( but I love them on other girls!

Krystal said...

this is such a great color! hurray for spring here soon :)

Diana Mieczan said...

How funny, Amy:) I have something similar with red. I love wearing red lipstick or red pops of colour but I have the hardest time wearing a red dress or a full on red blouse.

Diana Mieczan said...

Monique :)

HiLLjO said...

Love! We're painting the baby room almost that exact color!

Diana Mieczan said...

It will look beautiful for sure, HiLLjO:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk