This Week's Gems

Friday, February 15, 2013

Oh boy, have you seen Emerson Fry's spring preview already? The whole collection is swoonworthy and this blouse is on my wish list....

Understated yet so snazzy!...

Swoon! How beautiful is this Scandinavian inspired sideboard? It would look incredible in any living room..

Sweet!...

Boy's shoes that I would totally wear with my rolled up jeans. You?...

Aren't those rings adorable?...

The perfect spring bracelet - makes my heart melt!...

Oh, you ballet flats, you are so darn adorable!!!...

I am all about studs right now. Those are beautiful (and only $12)...

This poster makes me wish for a baby and a baby room where I could hang it:)...

Darlings, jolly good Friday to you:) What caught your eye this week? Any awesome buys or finds? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Also, don't forget our two sassy giveaways this week. You can win a beautiful necklace or a cozy wrap:)

7 comments:

Dominika said...

Ballet flats ... ♥

Diana Mieczan said...

Dominika :) Me too! I could wear ballerinas all the time!

Roselie said...

Happy Friday! Oh why did you post those ballet flats, they're all I can think of...! :)

HiLLjO said...

Wow you got some goodies this week especially, lady! Shoessssss!!!

I want that peach blouse, too.

Relydesign said...

The poster for a baby room is so sweet! love it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Roselie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO:) Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk