This Week's Gems

Friday, February 1, 2013

How pretty is this denim dotty skirt? What a sassy everyday piece:)...

Star studs = swoonworthy spring accessory! (There is also a pair in white gold or gold)...

Sweet little plate!

Ahh, you stacking rings - you make me swoon each time I look at you...

Those lace-up ballet flats are calling for spring already:)...

This necklace is so beautifully understated - LOVE!...

I love this card, you? It would be great for Valentine's Day!...

WOW, that is what I call a waffle pan...

We all need more hearts, don't we?...

Aww..mini planter! Sweet!...

This necklace would make a heartfelt gift to a new mom...

Lovelies, happy first Friday of February:) What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xoxo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

(4th photo by Luisa Brimble)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking that I need to start looking around for new spring flats and here it is, you just found them for me. Jill :):)

That's Not My Age said...

Lovely selection. I do like the plate and the spotty skirt.

Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| said...

Looooove Michelle Chang's jewelry! I have a pair of tiny manta ray earrings from her and I adore them :) Highly rec'

Ana Degenaar said...

Adore!
happy weekend :)

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous finds -as always! Have a fab weekend, Diana! Hugs xxx

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I want that waffle pan!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, yay, I just ordered a pair too. They are simply adorable:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tasia, that is wonderful and yes, you are totally right. Her jewelry is AMAZING!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ana, thanks! Happy weekend to you too, sweetie! And Chrissy, you are such a sweetheart:)

Vintage Market Place said...

I am in love with the look of the first pic!
Very springy!
Love the heart bags
and stacking rings are always amazing!
Have a great weekend!!!
AMy

HiLLjO said...

Those earrings are so sweet! I have a necklace just like them that would look awesome together.
<3

little t said...

I've wanted stacking rings for ages now!

Kate Lewis said...

what a lovely selection of items! all of the jewelry is now on my wish list :)

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Loving the polka dot skirt in the first picture.

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, you would look amazing in that whole outfit:)

Diana Mieczan said...

How awesome, HiLLjO:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Kate:)

SimaG said...

B e a u t I f u l !!!!
Thank you so much my dear for including my necklace in your amazing collection!!!

Off to order few things!
<3
Sima

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk