Side Swept: Thumbs up or down?

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

How does your hair naturally part: in the middle or on the side? Lately, since my bangs are a bit longer I’ve been enjoying side sweeping my hair. I love how a deep side parting can transform a regular messy hair day into something more elegant and sleek.  It somehow creates a sexy yet effortless twist on my regular do! What’s more, my friend Sofia says that it highlights cheekbones and shows them off. Love! How about you? xo

P.S: Nifty little trick to messy hair perfection.
P.P.S: And this super sweet braided low do:)
 
(Photos by/via Vanessa Jackman, Ana Degenaar, Adoreann, Glitter Guide, The Streetstyle, Modelmoiselle and The Ray and the Ro)

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love deep side parting. It gives such a lovely old style charm. Jill

hello.agi said...

I always wear my hair this way :)

Dominika said...

Up of course. I hardly ever wear my hair another way, no matter loose or ponytail or bob, or ... whatever! ;)

Designwali said...

my go to style!

HiLLjO said...

I do this with my bangs, too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, you are so right - I love that: "old style charm"

Diana Mieczan said...

Agi, that is so cool and HiLLjO :)

Dancing Branflake said...

Agreed! I've always have side swept hair and recently (gasp!) switched sides!

Alexa said...

Up. Beautiful!

Lady Grey said...

I'm a side-sweeper, although my natural part is straight down the middle.... but side-sweeping just seems a bit more glamourous : )

Bryony said...

I love the side-swept look. My fringe just does it naturally, so I go with it and try to switch sides every so often just for fun. It's especially good for rubbish hair days: a low side-swept pony done into a fishtail braid.

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

I love the sideswept look and usually try to do it to my natural middle parted hair!


xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Diana Mieczan said...

That is awesome, Tiffany:) Btw: I love your bangs:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Bryony, such a good point and now I want a low side-swept fishtail :)

Punctuation Mark said...

What can I say... My everyday look! Haha!

Christianna said...

I rock a deep side part every day. Though my mood depicts just how deep it gets!

LyddieGal said...

i almost always go for the side part!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that, Christianna:)

Teresa Tran said...

Love love what a great tip

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Teresa:)

Relydesign said...

Absolutely thumbs up :D
I have short hair but i wear my hair like this.

Diana Mieczan said...

Wonderful, Relydesign:)

Tagg said...

Thumbs up definitely! It gives such a grown-up look!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk