San Francisco At Dusk

Thursday, February 28, 2013

What's your favourite time of the day? Balazs lives for dusk. Yup, he loves those twinkling 12 to 14 minutes when the sky changes colours, gets gloomier, calmer and truly peaceful. Want to know my little secret? Well, whenever I notice that Balazs needs a tiny pick-me-up at the end of the day, I check this nifty little website for the precise time of dusk occurrence that day and surprise him with a relaxing stroll during that exact time. It gets him every single time!

The photos above are of the mesmerizing San Francisco at dusk. Aren't they beautiful? xo

P.S: More amazing San Francisco, including this heavenly bakery.
P.P.S: Remember this?

(Photos by Kristin Kirkley)

13 comments:

HiLLjO said...

The lights make it look sleepy :o)

Ethaney said...

i'm from san francisco and i can definitely attest to how beautiful it is at ALL times of the day! we are moving back during summer/fall and i just cannot wait to be back in my home city.

Anonymous said...

I've always been a morning person and sunrises make me very happy. Sweet! Balasz is a luck husband to have you as his wife;) Jill

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Very dreamy. Favourite time of day is: 16h

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I have always wanted to go to SF. I have heard it's beautiful and from the pictures I have seen it is.

Ann said...

Lovely pics...
I love early morning the most
when the world still seems so quiet.

Christianna said...

San Fran is one of my most favorite California cities ever!

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, HiLLjO:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..How awesome, Ethaney :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Jill! Ha, I'll tell him that for sure :)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love your comment, Ann:)

Annie said...

Awww Diana that is TRULY one of the sweetest things I have ever heard! San Francisco is possibly my most favorite place on earth so I'm really enjoying these pics :) Have an amazing weekend!! xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Annie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk