I believe...

Monday, February 4, 2013

Lovelies, how was your weekend? We spent most of Saturday swooning over little baby Olly, which was a pretty great treat! Babies are so wonderfully calming to me. Besides that, when we got back home I read a beautiful quote that stuck with me for the rest of the weekend and I even woke up this morning thinking about it. It made me smile and it gave me that warm fuzzy feeling, so I thought I'd share it with you, lovelies this morning:

'I believe in opening the door, not only for a lady, but even a gentleman.
I believe in living in a house that I can truly call a home.
I believe in good manners even toward a stranger who forgets to say “thank you”.
I believe in waking up as the sun rises, and being able to leave work right before it sets.
I believe in embracing the future and acknowledging the past.
And I believe in, not love at first sight, but last.'

My favourite is the last line. What do you believe in this
Monday morning? xo

P.S: Here is what
I believe in.
P.P.S: A sweet GIVEAWAY Monday is coming up:)

(Photos via
Ignite Light, quote by JL via A well traveled woman)

12 comments:

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

This Monday I believe in letting go of the things I can control and those that I can't. I believe in saying, today I'm going to have a break...Happy Monday! xoxox

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that, Vanisha:) That sounds great! Have a beautiful day.

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

oh i like the "last" part!!! - i believe today is going to be a VERY productive day!

Diana Mieczan said...

Erika, that is awesome:)

Vintage Market Place said...

I believe I need to get up out of this bed and get motivated to do something today. It will be 70* here today and I don't wanna miss a minute of it.
Lets not waste a gorgeous day.
Amy

Punctuation Mark said...

It is truly beautiful... And I do believe in the same principles!

Christianna said...

That is an amazing quote!!! Love it!

Relydesign said...

A really beautiful quote, Diana, and also the picture u chose!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, that sounds like a plan. 70? You lucky girl:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..thank you, Relydesign :)

Ann On and On... said...

Love the quote...definitely words to live by.

Diana Mieczan said...

Ann :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk