exPress-o Film Club: The Office Ending...

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Crikey, have you heard The Office news? Our beloved series will air their final episode on May 16th. I’m guttered! How about you? Do you still watch even though Michael Scott is not there anymore? I’ll miss the fun-loving, corky and out of this world hilarious bunch of Dunder Mifflin-ers! The good news is that the last episode will be a whooping hour long!

Balazs and I already started to speculate the ending. Do you ever do that? I have my money on Dwight and Angela getting back together, Jim and Pam staying together and maybe moving to NY but I am puzzled what will happen with Andy, Pete and Erin. Any ideas?

So I’m curious to know, how do you think it will end?  Let’s speculate :) xo

P.S: Fancy more?

(Michael science photo layout via TV Friends)

11 comments:

Chloe Moon said...

This season has me so nervous about Jim and Pam...like nail biting nervous!!! I wonder if Steve Carell will come back too for one last hoorah?!?! I wonder if they are close the office...a few branches have closed in past seasons...or just make it that they are stopping airing the "reality" show part...I can't wait but I am sad!!

Ergo - Blog

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i stopped watching the Office when Michael Scott left. i couldn't stop crying and then couldn't get myself to pick the show back up since he was gone. i did end up buying the seasons that followed, so maybe i should catch up and eventually watch the finale. i really can't believe it's over!

Lady Grey said...

Awww, I'm sad too!

LyddieGal said...

the past few seasons have had their ups and downs, but last weeks episode was truly funny - the most I've laughed in a while. I know Jam will be okay in the end, and maybe dwight will finally become the manager.

Chic on the Cheap

Jennifer said...

I miss Michael but still watch sometimes. I can't believe it's coming to an end. I finally got the photo from my daughter and posted about the bracelet!
Jennifer:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I am sad too, Chloe. I read somewhere that Steve C. is not coming back but I totally get what you mean about Jim and Pam. I really hope that they will stay together:) They are so sweet!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ilene, that is exactly what my friend did as well. She missed Michael, so she stopped watching.

Diana Mieczan said...

That sounds interesting, Lyddie and now you made me wonder if dwight will become the manager. That would be a great ending to his story, wouldn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Jennifer! I will check it out today:) Awww...LOVE!

holtkamp said...

we stopped watching regularly a few years ago, i just don't feel it's the same office without steve carrell. i'm actually glad the show is ending because i feel they've already hit their peak.

Diana Mieczan said...

holtkamp, one of my friends said the same thing. Steve (Michael) was such a fantastic character, wasn't he?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk