Crisp Craving

Monday, February 18, 2013

Lovelies, do you like crisp? On Friday I got a small basket of pre-season strawberries, a beautiful mango and a few passion fruits to ease our spring craving. Somehow this combination made our Saturday morning feel all springy. I don't know if it's the bright colours, the soothing warmness of the crisp or the scrumptious recipe but one thing for sure, I am on my way to get more for tonight!

What's your favourite take on crisp? We usually go with apples and cinnamon. You? xo

P.S: Also, my favoruite take on granola.
P.P.S: What's your morning routine?

(Photos by Stacey Winters)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just reminded me that I saw fresh strawberries this morning on my way to work. I will be getting them tomorrow. Looks so good. Jill

HiLLjO said...

I love crisp! I made an apple one the weekend before and I found some more apples in my crisper drawer... so more crisp! LOL

Ethaney said...

so bright and pretty! morgan loves crisp. i should look into making it sometime!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Oh my this looks yummy, I should try this sometime.

Dancing Branflake said...

Oh my gosh! So amazing! And I'm still planning on making that granola you posted a few weeks ago.

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

I LOVE a good fruit crisp. I find I like them more than I like pie. This looks delicious, I may have to try this recipe out.

Amanda Swann said...

Dang you! Can I just tell you how yummy this looks? I do a mean apple crisp, but this takes it to a whole new level:)

The Cheeky Cafe

Blond Duck said...

Apples. I love apple crisp. And blueberry crisp.

Oh, My Darling said...

Yum! I could seriously go for this right now.

little t said...

Oh, we call it crumble!

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Jill:) And HiLLjO, I LOVE apple crisp too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I think you will like the granola a lot, Tiffany:) It's really yummy.

Diana Mieczan said...

Amanda:)

Kathy said...

I know what were having this weekend!

dotblogg said...

wonderful colors! now I'm in a mood for spring, totally ;)
hugs!
J

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Kathy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

J, me too:) I can not wait!!!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

in summer, rainier cherry crisps are always delish! you can't go wrong with apple/raspberry either :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yum, Michelle:)

Relydesign said...

OMG this looks delicious!!!I have to try it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk