Cheers to a snuggly weekend:)

Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy first weekend of February, lovelies! What are you up to this weekend? I am super excited for tomorrow morning as we are going to visit my friend who just had a little baby boy last week. I can not wait to see the tiny cutie in person and give him the biggest cuddle ever. Besides that, we are hoping to catch a movie. Any recommendations? As always, here are a few cool links for your cozy weekend blog-hopping. Enjoy!

Those photos make me want to get more plants for our flat.

A few steps to happier blogging.

Awesome cool weather style:)

A few tips to cheese board perfection.

I made this last night and I am hooked. So good!

30 things to stop doing to yourself.

Brilliant!

This whole place is awesome but the bath-tub blew my mind.

A day in Florence.

I love this colour trend. You?

Aww...the wishing tree.

Fancy making your own knitted snood? It's beautiful!

Oh, boy!

Very sweet family reunion.

Morningsiders = LOVE.

The prettiest coffee cups ever!

Winter fun:)

A few great books that will inspire you to travel.

Plus, don't miss our amazing giveaways this week:
- Edor jewelry GIVEAWAY!
- Truly Aesthetic organic and holistic body care GIVEAWAY!

My darlings, see you Monday morning. xo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photos via The Yard)

16 comments:

Amanda Swann said...

A snuggly weekend is exactly what I need:) Have a great weekend dear.

P.S. That house in San Francisco is to die for!

The Cheeky Cafe

Chloe Moon said...

I could totally use a snuggly weekend! =)

I'm going to check out your links especially the 30 things I need to stop doing to myself!! =)

Have a great weekend!!

Ergo - Blog

HiLLjO said...

Mmm baby snuggles!!! I can't wait for my baby to get here in May so I can get some, too!

I love that blue + white combo!

Hannah Q. Parris said...

I'm settling for some hummus right now, but I'll definitely be roasting some chickpeas soon!

bridget anne said...

i went & read the steps to happier blogging right away. such good little reminders. enjoy you first weekend of february!

CHEVRON and GEOMETRICS said...

Oh so cozy!! I hope your weekend is as great as it sounds. I'm spending some lovely time with friends.
I especially love the apartment plants. Perfect.

xxxx

Relydesign said...

A day in Florence... absolutely my favorite :D
your weekend sounds lovely so enjoy it :D Movie recommendations? i am mainly into tv-show.. i just started Mr Selfridge, it seems good if u like old-fashion style tv show.

Monica | Hola!design said...

happy weekend! i hope to get some rest and watch a movie, too. I want to see Argo, I saw Silver Lining Playbook and loved it.


*see* you Monday!
xoxo

Caren Richardson said...

getting snugly now, alone...so sick today :(

Hope you have a great weekend!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amanda, I totally agree. That house is incredible.

Diana Mieczan said...

Chloe, it's a great list:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww...HiLLjO:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yum, hummus! It's one of my favourite spreads, Hannah:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Bridget :) and Caren, feel better soon, sweetie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Relydesign, I will check out Mr Selfridge for sure and Monica, Argo is on my must-see list now too.

Saeed Zia said...

Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
www.jobzcorner.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk