Cheers to a dreamy weekend

Friday, February 8, 2013

I can't believe that Valentine's Day is already next week. Time simply flies, doesn't it? Do you celebrate it? Balazs and I are really excited to have one of those easy-peasy weekends with no plans whatsoever. Yahoo! How about you, sweets? What are you up to? Have the best time in the next two days and as always here are a few great links for your weekend blog-hopping. Enjoy!

Nachos yumminess! I want to lick the screen - giggle.

Awesome: how to grow old the young way!

A bit of moodboard goodness!

Such a beautiful elopement.

Adorable and foxy!

Heart balloons in a closet:)

Giggle- shark sailing in a tea cup.

Ha! Woody Allen making pizza:)

The sweetest Valentine's Day gift idea.

Can't wait to watch this film!

This room makes me swoon.

Thinking about making some plum crumble cake over the weekend:)

Aww...the cutest Valentine's bookmarks.

The perfect Valentine's Day print.

How to catch some zzzzzs:)

This house is calling my name.

Beautiful photos of Vietnam!

Eight super sassy short hairstyles.

Also, there are only 2 more days left to enter our giveaways. Don't miss them!
- Crave necklace GIVEAWAY!
- The Honey Press Valentine's handkerchief GIVEAWAY!

My darlings, I see you Monday morning! xo

(Photo - the stunning Shanghai at night by Garance Doré)

12 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

Yes the wintwr is just flown by. I heart valentines day. I cant wait for it. Do have a wonderful weekend and hope that blizzard headed your way takes it easy. It will be a perfect weekend fir stayimg indoors :)
Amy

HiLLjO said...

I know! Less than a week until Valentine's! Crazy.

I'm not sure what we're doing yet. Last year I was ill and this year I'm preggers so no drinking again :o(

Christianna said...

First off that picture is stunning!

I don't have many plans this weekend. A joint birthday party for two of my dear guy pals and going to church (my little bro is leading worship). And reading and TV watching, lots of that, with the new book blog and all!

Have an amazing, relaxing weekend!

Punctuation Mark said...

Have a nice weekend my dear with all the snow... Stay warm!

Lady Grey said...

Have a fabulous weekend! I can't wait to see Before Midnight too!

Monica | Hola!design said...

thank you for the links, i'll have some reading to do :)
Enjoy the weekend! kisses!

Ann said...

Hubby and I are going to have Valentine's Dinner in a fine dining restaurant that I've been wanting to try for sometime now and in the morning will get a couple's treat... a special day in the spa.

Thanks for those links.

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, oh boy! I bet that you will have a fantastic day:)

Diana Mieczan said...

All sounds wonderful, Christianna:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanessa, right? That movie sounds so good:)

Diana Mieczan said...

That sounds so romantic, Ann! LOVE:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk