Cheers to a cheeky weekend:)

Friday, February 22, 2013

Cheers to Friday, lovelies! What are you up to this weekend? Will you be watching The Oscars? Balazs and I are pretty excited for Sunday and crossing our fingers for a few favourites. Loves, have a cozy next two days and as always here are a few links for your weekend-blog-hopping-fun. Enjoy!

The extraordinary science of addictive junk food.

This little video is so very special and touching - a must see! (Thank you, Ethaney)

Adorable mates:)

Way to go, Eddie! He must be the most adorable otter ever!

Crikey, this wedding dress makes my heart skip a beat.

This ring couldn't be more perfect, could it?

How to feel when your ex is nominated for an Oscar.

Sleeping around:)

Interesting: 6 habits to prevent food waste.

That cake oozes so much freshness.

Yup!

The magic onion effect...

Rome and its breath-taking view.

Swoon!

I'd love some of those sweet potato gnocchi right about now...you?

I hope that spring is coming soon.

Springtime coat-goodness. Which one tickles your fancy?

Don't you just love good gallery walls?

A few benefits of owning a dog.

Work spouse?

How to grow an original art collection on a budget.

Also, don't miss our snazzy and sassy necklace GIVEAWAY! Only two days left to enter.

Darlings, see you Monday morning. xoxo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via Modern Hepburn)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That photo is cleverly done. Sadly Josh and I are working this weekend but I'll cheer myself up with your links. Cheers, Grace

Ethaney said...

i seriously cannot wait to watch the oscars! or at least to see the dresses ;) and so glad you liked that video!! have an amazing weekend.xoxo

Christianna said...

That picture is so creative! Love it! Hope you have fun watching The Oscars and that some of your favorites win!

I'm not sure what's going to be happening on my end, but hopefully something amazing!

Marisa Seguin said...

You always have the best links, Diana! Have a great weekend!

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

Loving the view of Rome.
And thanks for including the link to the wedding dress! Her beautiful wedding was simple and lovely. I bet it was a magical event.

Gwen said...

I'll be working tomorrow but after that, it's chillaxin time! Love clicking through your links.

P.S. I sent you another email re my addy info. Don't know why you didn't get my first one, so sorry for the trouble!!

XO

Relydesign said...

Here is snowing again..so i will have a relaxing week-end enjoying some tea and under a cozy blanket :D
have a great week-end!

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

Happy weekend! I loved that adorable mates post, makes me wish we had pets xoxox

Diana Mieczan said...

Grace, hope you will get some rest soon:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I truly loved that video, Ethaney! Thank you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Christianna, you are the sweetest:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..I am so happy that you like them, Marisa:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanisha, they are the cutest, aren't they?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk