Cheers to an awesome weekend!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Fancy hearing something that will (hopefully) make you super excited for spring? Well, we are only about three weeks away from daylight saving. (Thanks, Haydee). Oh man, I am so looking forward to longer days and more sunshine, you? Besides that, my Saturday will be all about testing a few new recipes and adding little twists to them. Wish me luck! What are you up to? Do tell but in the meantime, here are a few links for your weekend-blog-hopping-fun! Enjoy:)

Crazy, sexy cancer - a must watch!

Have you seen Ana's newest Pro collection? Swoonworthy! I especially love this theme.

Sounds like a great read.

The power of vulnerability.

Have you tried making your own homemade laundry liquid?

Corpse flower - the world's biggest!

Can not wait to make this pesto.

This flat is simply beautiful, isn't it?

Yum, spinach burger!

Ha! Postcup-mug:)

Making candles....

The dreamy Paris.

Oh my goodness...yum!

Seven awesome homemade fixes for  french fry cravings.

Kinfolk dinner Chicago style!

Year of the snake.

A few great makeup-free tricks!

Also, don't forget our brilliant GIVEAWAYS this week. Fancy a beautiful necklace or a cozy wrap? :)

Darlings, see you Monday morning! xoxo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo of Jason Schwatzman via Lauren Morton-Farmer via The sky is falling)

13 comments:

Valerie Tyler said...

Oh that photo. That silly, silly photo made me laugh and brightened my day. haha

Laura Bear said...

Yeay only three weeks away from daylight saving!! That did brighten my day thanks :) :) And I love love the postcard cup. Such a great idea!

Vintage Market Place said...

I think i am the one person who dislikes daylight savings... That just means our hot weather will be here shortly and that is not fun.
I do wish you luck on your baking this weekend. Have fun!!!
Amy

Christianna said...

Hey it's Robert's old brother and some goats!

tutusandtea said...

Great links Diana!
This weekend I will be performing in La Bayadere along with the rest of the Royal Danish Ballet :) Looking forward to a Sunday full of rest, good food and great friends! Enjoy :)

Relydesign said...

lol..that picture made me smile :D and i agree with u..that flat is awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

I am so happy about that, Valerie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Laura and those cups tickle my fancy as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Amy:) It was lots of fun, indeed:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yup, Christianna :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh boy, that sounds wonderful, tutusandtea:) Have the best time.

Diana Mieczan said...

Relydesign :)

HiLLjO said...

Hope you had a good one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk