Blue and White Twist On Spring

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Are you craving spring already? I've been daydreaming about swapping my boots for flats and tossing my coat to the back of the closet. To keep myself happy, I decided to start thinking about spring goodness and ever since Sarah posted this blue-white spring colour trend I've been spending way too much time planning out my wardrobe around it. The best words to describe this combo are "fresh" and "light", don't you think? (Btw: girls with red hair must look sensational wearing those colours).

Will you be sporting blue and white outfits this spring? Or it simply doesn't tickle your fancy? xo

P.S: Also, brown-ish goodness!
P.P.S: Plus, this outfit!

(Photos by/via Garance Doré, The Sartorialist, Vintage Market, La Modella Mafia, Marion WD, My Showroom, Glamour Magazine)

21 comments:

Ann said...

Blue and white combo in fashion look so good whether for casual or formal outfits that's why it will never go out of style. Love those outfit especially the long dress with a flat sandal.

Dominika said...

First picture rulez!

MINHA VIDA DE CAMPO said...

Lindas sugestões, adorei esses estilo fashion.
Tenha uma ótima semana.

Cara said...

loves!
Lilac and Grey

HiLLjO said...

I adore blue + white.
We're painting the baby's room blue and the trim is all white. We're even doing a chevron-printed wall where the window is in blue + white. Love the soothing quality of the colors together.

Diana Mieczan said...

So well said, Ann! that dress totally tickles my fancy as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Dominika, I agree! That outfit is super snazzy.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..that is so sweet, HiLLjO:) The room will look totally adorable. I can not wait to see photos of it:) Muah

Ann Martin said...

Love blue and white together, especially during warm weather as it looks so fresh and cool.

McKenna Ryan said...

I am loving all of these fashion inspirations!! xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I would love to invest in a blue button down, a blue maxi and some white pants.

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally Ann Martin:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..I am so happy about that, Lou:)

Dancing Branflake said...

I want every single outfit in my closet. EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!

Catherine Woodcock said...

Where is the third one down from the top from? The one that is a picture of just the top half of the dress? It would be perfect for a wedding I'm attending in april.

Kirsty Girl said...

Loving the stripy shirt. Very nautical!

LyddieGal said...

blue and white is so classy! it will always be a favorite of mine.
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Catherine, yes! That is a dress. Here is the link to it: https://www.thehunt.com/the-hunt/bAbuDR-navy---white-print-dress-china-glass-print

Diana Mieczan said...

Catherine, there is also a skirt with the same pattern: http://www.xenia.com.au/user/712232513/web/fashion-details.asp?itemid=1584

Catherine Woodcock said...

thank you so much Diana!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Catherine:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk