Best Pals

Monday, February 25, 2013

What do you say about starting this Monday morning with some cuteness overdose? Well, as soon as I spotted this adorable twosome last night, I couldn't stop aww-ing for the rest of the evening.

This sweet mom's Instagram is filled with photos of her son and his best pal - the cute French Bulldog. They live in Tokyo and they seem to be inseparable, don't they? They eat together, nap together and even watch telly together. What a perfect pair!

Have you had a best pal pet while growing up? xo

P.S: Fancy more?
P.P.S: And, do you remember this rascal?

(via My Modern Met)

14 comments:

Eliza Jane said...

This is absolutely adorable!

hello.agi said...

awwwwwwww! Now I would like a dog and a child, too. Right now :)

little t said...

This is honestly one of the cutest things I have EVER seen!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Agi! I love your comment.

Diana Mieczan said...

little, t:) Right? They are so adorable together.

Chrissy said...

Aw, this is so cute! xxx

Chloe Moon said...

I saw this the other day on Yahoo and I just squealed with AWWWWWS!!!! So adorable!

Ergo - Blog

tiffany said...

now that's a perfect monday post! ridiculous cuteness.. thanks for sharing!! xoxo

Punctuation Mark said...

I feel I want to print out one of those photos and frame it they're sooooo cute!!!

Tish said...

Are you on Instagram?!

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..Tiffany:) LOVE!

Diana Mieczan said...

Punctuation Mark, me too!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Tish, sadly I am not as I use BlackBerry.

HiLLjO said...

I hope Peach and the Baby are like this :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk