Avocado and Goat Cheese Taco Night

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Since Balazs is working late tonight, I’ve invited a few of my friends over for a girly night! I am super excited as for the first time in ages all the girls managed to get a night off. So the plan is that we are going to watch one of these films, munch on those mouth-watering grilled avocado - goat cheese tacos and sip porch swing till we see double.  Question: what do you think about mixing things up and adding a poached egg to the taco? When was your last girls-night? xo

P.S: Here is the full taco recipe.
P.P.S: Fancy more avocado goodness?

(Photos by Erin - Naturally Ella)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your food posts and ever since I started to read your blog I have a new found love for avocados. Have fun tonight. Love Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome! I love that, Amy:)

McKenna Ryan said...

These look so delicious! I might have to try making these tonight. xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com

Stephanie said...

Those tacos sound soooo good! Definitely something to add to my "recipes to try" list.

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Lou and Stephanie:) They were so good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk