Travel Lust: Bonifacio in France

Tuesday, January 29, 2013


Are you as intrigued by unique little cliff edge towns as I am? Lately I’ve been daydreaming about spending a week in a secluded romantic village and this beauty is no exception. It’s called Bonifacio and it's sitting all peacefully on the tip of a French island,  Corsica. It’s one of those places that have such mesmerizing views across the Mediterranean Sea that you can not help but fall in love with. Just imagine packing a bottle of wine, a tray of stinky cheese and spending an evening catching the sunset with your husband by your side. Dreamy! Have you ever been there? Fancy going? xo

P.S: Yikes!
P.P.S: Plus, the teahouse on top of the world!

(Photos by/via Yann Arthus Bertrand, Traveling Colors, Aureus Yacht, SpotCoolStuff and Allard)

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a dreamy place diana! Should I meet you there? :) Jill

Mills (héron + hibou) said...

It's heavenly. Corsica is so rugged and beautiful. I can't wait to go back. xoxo!

Roselie said...

I love little cliff edge towns!They are so unique and beautiful and oh so romantic...Bonifacio is gorgeous I 'd really want to go there...

Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| said...

Wanderlust is calling my name! <3

Chapstick Fanatic said...

wow this is awesome!!

http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

Chloe Moon said...

I can have my bags packed in an hour!!! Wow breath taking!!

Ergo - Blog

Valerie Tyler said...

Thanks for taking me on a little journey this morning. It's just reminding me to put a little more away for a travel fund.

Ethaney said...

i need to be there right now because where i am currently, is just so gross!!! this looks amazing. sigh. a girl can dream ;)

Chrissy said...

Beautiful! I have never been to Corsica, but it's definitely on my bucket list! xxx

Monica | Hola!design said...

wow! you always find the most amazing places! this town is a dream.

Happy Tuesday!

Bryony said...

Idyllic! I'd go just because it's Corsica. The Husband would get tired of hearing me go on and on about my thesis, though. :) It just looks too pretty to be allowed in everyday life.

HiLLjO said...

Breathtaking! The shape of the rock is awesome!

little t said...

Wowza!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, totally:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mills, I want to go there now too:) Swoon!

Diana Mieczan said...

Tasia:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Deal, Chloe:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..Valerie, my pleasure:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...thanks, Monica. You are wonderful!

Diana Mieczan said...

Bryonym, did you write your thesis about it? How cool!

Bryony said...

Diana; I did my undergraduate thesis on Napoleon & Josephine (specifically all the letters he wrote to her). So I get a rush of history nerd excitement when I think of going to places like Corsica. I talked my husband's ear off when we saw the Arc de Triomphe on our honeymoon!

Diana Mieczan said...

I bet! Oh my goodness, how wonderful, Bryony:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk