Travel Fantasy: Positano, Italy

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Crikey, how stunning is this spot? Have you ever been to Italy? This tiny little village called Positano is hidden on the Amalfi Coast of the pasta country and it’s considered one of the most swoonworthy gems around. I’ve been reading all about it last night and now I can’t stop thinking about the warm blue water and the breathtaking views that are so pretty that you have to pinch yourself to make sure they are real. Oh boy, just imagine spending your days swimming in the hidden caves or taking romantic walks under the full moon while holding tightly onto your husband. Bliss! xo  

P.S: Remember this place?
P.P.S: Crikey, and the Italian romance:)

(Photos by Simply Bloom Photography and via Murray Mitchell, Beachcomber Pete, BTP)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I are planning a summer vacation in Europe and this place is a must. Breathtaking! Jill

cashmerekitchen said...

I went to Positano in the summer, it is just as beautiful in real life. Another small town on the Amalfi coast (which is probably my favourite!) is Ravello, it's just an amazing place in the mountains x

bestie said...

i've been to capri and it was as magical as positano looks. swimming off little beaches, strolls to the famous shoemaker, amazing meals and outdoor wine drinking. dreamy!

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

i've been to Italy - but i'm OVER due for a return!

McKenna Ryan said...

Italy is on my list of places to go. These pictures are beautiful. xx. McKenna Lou
www,lynnandlou.blogspot.com

Rachel @ Existation said...

Oh man, yes please! Anywhere in Italy would do, though...sooooo pretty.

Chloe Moon said...

Wow..it really is on the side of a mountain!! How beautiful! If I went there I would have a hard time coming back from there. =)

Ergo - Blog

LyddieGal said...

looks perfect. i should book my ticket right now.
Chic on the Cheap

Karen Toms said...

The Amalfi has been high on my To Do list for years but somehow I've not been yet. We're hoping to combine it with a trip to Rome sometime. (Note to self: plan holidays for this year!!)

Doesn't Positano look like a perfect place to spend lazy summer days..

Thanks for the inspiration.

Diana Mieczan said...

How wonderful, Jill! You should also visit Rome and Venice:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Dreamy, indeed Bestie:) Swoon!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, it totally does, Karen:) Btw: Rome is a must see. The city is full of that amazing vibe and tons of beauty.

Diana Mieczan said...

Ravello, sounds wonderful, Casherekitchen:) I am off to check out photos of this amazing spot. Thanks!

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

Positano is on my list since ONLY YOU with Marisa Tomei and Robert Downey Jr. :)

(Like Naples to get this pizza we´ve read and seen via Eat Pray Love)

Sigh :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Martie, I LOVE that film:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk