This Week's Gems

Friday, January 25, 2013

I simply can not wait for spring, you? Those flats would be amazing for long evening strolls...

Yawza, how cute is this Sailor's love knot ring?...

Or this super adorable whale ring? (The sweetest thing I've ever seen)...

Ha, what a nifty little peeler:)...

Are you thinking already about spring dresses? Here are the four on my wish list: this, thisthis one and the one with whales. Aren't they sassy? (And they are really affordable too)...

A few of you asked about rolling pins, this one looks dreamy, doesn't it?...

Wool socks = toasty winter feet:)...

Just the perfect amount of neon - love!...

What a great cheese board! Yum!...

Now that is one cool clock - and it talks!!!....

Yes, please!

Such a unique and oh-so beautiful necklace, don't you think? It would look amazing with a boatneck top...

Happy Friday, darlings. What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? Do tell:) xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am ready for warmer months and I wish I could have a pair of those socks on my freezing feet right now. Great list as always.

-Ola

Dominika said...

WOW! I love 3 of them - wild flats, knot ring and whales gown. Can I take it? ;) Hugz.

Mills (héron + hibou) said...

I've been looking for some leopard print flats. Those are adorable!

Monique said...

Love these items! I'm ordering that peeler today! I always wind up cutting my fingers with the "retro" peeler I have now! Thanks for posting it!

Ethaney said...

oh my god i need that peeler and that rolling pin! amazing!

i also could do with those flats... :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Ola. Those socks look super cozy, indeed:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Dominika:)!

Diana Mieczan said...

Mills, my friend has a pair and she says they are also very comfy.

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Monique. I ordered the green one this morning:) Can not wait to try it out:)

HiLLjO said...

Ooh good main picture.

I love that peeler! And that rolling pin may be worth the $65... how beautiful!

dlugadrogadodomu said...

Man, the second ring!!! This one is my dream engagement ring!
Anyway, thanks for stopping by ;)
And I wanna tell you, you're my biggest inspiration online ever - I had to but two nail polishes so far, because you showed them and I loved them!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww....dlugadrogadodomu:)Thank you for the sweetest note ever! You made my month!!! (I'm blushing right now:) Sending you cozy hugs:)

Noorie D. said...

Where can I get those socks from?

Diana Mieczan said...

Noorie, that exact pair is sold out but here is another one that is almost the same: http://www.etsy.com/listing/117823443/ladies-lace-socks-hand-knit-luxurious?ref=shop_home_active_1
Hope that helps:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk