This Week's Gems

Friday, January 18, 2013

What a stylish and snug looking neck warmer! Love the colour....

Those super cool LOVE prints make me swoon! Wouldn't they make a perfect Valentine's day gift? (The one in duck egg blue is my favourite)...

Yup, I am still loving all things chiffon:) This dress is incredibly stunning, isn't it?...

Cocktail ring perfection! I love the understated beauty of it...

Aren't those glass terrariums stunning?...

I am simply smitten with the studded-detailing of this sweater dress. Sassy!...

Balazs would totally adore this customized whiskey box. Great for a Valentine's day gift!...

:)...

This rolling pin would be perfect for my mom:)...

Aww...the perfect love handkerchiefs! (I want to get a few of them and use them as napkins during romantic dinners)

So pretty!...

How beautiful is this pink shawl...It must feel super soft and cozy:)...

Oh, Woody:)...

Happy Friday, lovelies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xoxo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

17 comments:

Sini said...

Beautiful finds, as always Diana! I love the neck warmer, silver ring and that dress!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...thanks, Sini:)

Young at Heart said...

bring on the neck warmers.........wrap up for the weekend here comes the snow!!

Valerie Tyler said...

I have to go check out the whiskey box. It's always toughh finding gifts for my husband.

Chrissy said...

Ah, that neckwarmer is beautiful and the rolling pin is amazing! Great finds, as always!
Have a fab weekend! Hugs xxx

bestie said...

i've been awing over terrariums for years - i think it's time to pull the trigger!! love them for kids rooms too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Valerie, this box is so cool, isn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Chrissy! Glad you like them:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Young at Heart, stay cozy! I just spoke to my mom this morning and she said that it's snowing so much in London.

Dancing Branflake said...

I always look forward to your Friday gems. So sweet and so me.

HiLLjO said...

That neck warmer is purrrrty. I'm checking out those terrariums now!

Diana Mieczan said...

You made my day, Tiffany:) Thank you!

little t said...

Love the navy dress and the woody mug :)

dotblogg said...

Woody mug would look great on my desk!;) and that rolling pin is just great!I'd like one with a "made with love" or "delicious" lettering :)
This week was all about stamped letters for me, I even posted an unexpected note on my blog about that;)
hugs!
J

Jess said...

Love that Whiskey Box! Wish I had seen something like that for Christmas, but I'm sure it will come in handy another time of year!

Diana Mieczan said...

J, I love your idea of "delicious" lettering:) Brilliant! I so need to find a rolling pin like that.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jess:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk