This Week's Gems

Friday, January 11, 2013

I'd love to wear this sweater right about now:)...

Hand-stitched bag perfection...

Ha! A banana slicer!...

Ha, such a cute little door rug!...

Those juice jars would come in very handy during dinner parties...

Eek, dotty tights:)...

Swoon!...

On my wish list...

Love that jacket, you?...

How adorable is this deer necklace?

Happy Friday morning, darling! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

(Top photo by Sarah)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I would wear that jumper today too. It's freezing....Jill

Relydesign said...

Ahhh the banana slicer is great :D

Chloe Moon said...

You know I keep seeing banana slicers everywhere in the stores and never thought it would be that great, but I guess I never visualized it? That looks like it would save me a load of time!!! I think I'm going to pick one up next time I see one!

Love that hand stitched bag!

tiny dancer said...

Oh me! Oh my! that rug is so cute <3

Have a wonderful weekend Diana!

Tasia

Vintage Market Place said...

want that leather tote, very nice
and a banana slicer!!!
I could use that around here.
Great picks as always!
Have a great weekend Diana
Amy

LyddieGal said...

that is the cutest door mat ever! hope you have a great weekend!
Chic on the Cheap

little t said...

I got The Ideal Bookshelf for my sister for Christmas and it went down a treat!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, it's so cold here...brrr

Diana Mieczan said...

Relydesign and Chloe, right? I need one too.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Amy:) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh fantastic, little t:)

Polly Rowan said...

OMG banana slicerrrrr!

Oh, My Darling said...

Hair, makeup, smile -- perhaps my new mantra!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk