This Week's Gems

Friday, January 4, 2013

What a cozy and elegant looking scarf, don't you think?...

Ever since Christmas I can not get enough of all things truffles. Have you ever tasted it before? This and some Italian cheese would make a scrumptious snack...

A sweetly understated necklace - love!...

I feel like adding a bit of sunshine to my living room - this pillow would be perfect!...

On my wish list: This dandy moka pot:)...

I love those succulent planters!...

I can not get enough of this moose handkerchief. It would make such a great dinner party napkin:)...

Swoon! This vintage wrap dress would be perfect for a romantic dinner:)....

The sweetest little bracelet! I want to wear it with oversized tees and my favourite pair of jeans:)...

Happy Friday, darlings:) Welcome to the first gems post of 2013! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems? How about those?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Succulents are my fav plants and they are so easy-going as well. And you are right: that dress would be great for a date. Want! Love, Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh Amy, you are so right! I love succulents too.

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

happy friday babes!

Chloe Moon said...

That wrap dress is beautiful!!!

Ergo - Blog

Dancing Branflake said...

I need that bracelet! I love how you would style it, also.

Vintage Market Place said...

all lovely
I am headed out to get some succulents today :)
Love MaryBeths birdie
and the hankie is sooooo perfect!!
What a great gift for a special guy putting it on my valentines list!!
Amy

LyddieGal said...

the chevron pillows are just so fun!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Chloe, right? Oh boy, I can not stop thinking about it.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Have fun buying succulents, Amy! I just got two new pots too. Btw: what a great idea about the hankie!

Mimi said...

i've never tasted truffles before, but i would really love to! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

little t said...

If I was into coffee, I would love that mocha pot. So cute!

Diana Mieczan said...

Mimi, they are amazing:) You would love them for sure!

Diana Mieczan said...

little t, I am so smitten with that little pot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk