The View London Style

Thursday, January 31, 2013

My darlings, fancy a bit of London daydreaming? I thought so :)  Ever since last night’s Skype-date with my mom, I can’t stop thinking about The Shard. Have you heard about it? It’s London’s newest skyline landmark that was officially named the tallest building in Western Europe at 1,015ft. Yawza! Tomorrow marks its first opening day to the public and I secretly wish I could be there to enjoy the breathtaking London scenery all the way from the top (72nd floor). Yikes, it’s high but I would totally try keeping my composure and take a glimpse of this remarkable city especially during the night. Swoon! You? Doesn’t it look sensational? Would you be brave enough? xo

(Photos by Mariusz Kluzniak and The view from the Shard via Double Takes, Londonist)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!! Jill

Dancing Branflake said...

I wouldn't dare! But to see that view would be spectacular.

Hilary said...

Yes I would! I thrive on rushes! Those pictures are beautiful!

Claire Kiefer said...

So beautiful! I'm pretty terrified of heights, though. Not sure I could do it!

That's Not My Age said...

My favourite Christmas present from Mr TNMA is a ticket for a trip up The Shard! We're going in two weeks time & I'm very excited.

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, that is totally awesome, That's Not My Age :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Hilary:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany, next time I'm in London. I will make a photo for you from the top:)

HiLLjO said...

I've never been; would love to see it!

little t said...

It's so biiiiiiiiig. I want to go!

Cinnamon and Thyme said...

Beautiful...

Diana Mieczan said...

little t:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk