The Rescuing Hug

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

This picture is from an article called the “The rescuing hug” and ever since I spotted it a few days ago, I can not stop thinking about it and getting all emotional just looking at those two little cuties:

The article tells a story about a set of twins in their first week of life: Brielle with the red dot and Kyrie with the yellow dot). Apparently each were in their respective incubators and one was not expected to live. A hospital nurse fought against the hospital rules and placed the babies in one incubator. When they were placed together, Brielle (the healthier of the two), threw an arm over her sister in an endearing embrace. Kyrie's heart rate stabilized and temperature rose to normal.
 
They both survived and are beautiful, healthy teenagers now. Isn’t that amazing? Oh boy, we really shouldn’t underestimate the power of love:) Now, go on and snuggle someone you adore! xo
 
P.S: You can read more about this heartwarming story here.
P.P.S: Baby faces!

(Photo by Chris Christo via Elizabeth Mikolon)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

How incredible. Oh diana, I am tearing up!!!! The connection twins have is very special. Jill

Elsa de Diego said...

Wow...I'm speechless...This is the miracle of life taken to the highest level. Thanks so much for sharing! xoxo

Behold the Metatron said...

Absolutely AMAZING!

kristen
www.beholdthemetatron.com

Cara said...

my heart just melted <3

tiny dancer said...

Such a heartwarming story - great thing to read to start a new year :) Happy New Year Diana!

Tasia

McKenna Ryan said...

I was so touched when I heard this story the first time. Thanks for highlighting it in your blog. xx. McKenna Lou

Dancing Branflake said...

I love this! I'm really missing my cuddle buddy now.

lauren jean allece said...

Well that just put a smile in my heart for the rest of the day!

Johanna said...

I love this. So touching.

holtkamp said...

ah, so cute!

Chloe Moon said...

There just isn't enough stories like this...beautiful and heart-warming!! =)

Ergo-Blog

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, so true! I read somewhere that twins have the most amazing connection.

Diana Mieczan said...

Spot on, Elsa!

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, Cara? Aww...

Diana Mieczan said...

Tasia, Happy New Year to you too, sweetie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Tiffany and I love that, Lauren:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Chloe:)

Krystal said...

aww that definitely puts a lump in my throat. that is so precious!

Anonymous said...

buy valium online buy valium online uk fast delivery - valium dosage for social anxiety

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk