The Dreamy Isola della Gaiola

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Speaking of all things dreamy, crikey, have you ever seen a more dreamy spot than the Gaiola Bridge (or as Italians call it - Isola della Gaiola)? According to the legend, it used to belong to a very rich man years ago who owned both of those tiny islands, but by now it’s just a romantic little hang-out for people to visit and get utterly lost in all its beauty. I’d love to wiggle my feet while sitting on the edge of the bridge and spend hours daydreaming about the big wide world. You? xo
 
P.P.S: This floating bridge is pretty amazing as well:)

(Photos via Marisa, Najoua & by Francesco Liguori)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure that this place will be on my mind for the rest of the day. The water is so blue and I ish I could dip my toes in it. Cheers, Grace.

Diana Mieczan said...

Grace, isn't it magical? Swoon!

Anacristina said...

Amazing.thanks for sharing this, all my day dreams will consist of this.


x's o's
Anacristina
laughsandicecream.blogspot.com

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

How amazing- it's so dreamy..and unreal!

HiLLjO said...

Oh that bridge is so amazing! I would probably have to cross it by crawling and grabbing onto the floor of it though! I get so freaked out like that!

McKenna Ryan said...

These pictures are breathtaking. I need a vacation! xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.blogspot.com

Chloe Moon said...

Dreaming is definitely the right word! WOW how gorgeous that water is!!

Ergo - Blog

Dancing Branflake said...

Amazing! That water is incredible!

kishipsa said...

the water is soooo blue...
This is the most romantic Bridge I've ever seen ;)

Chrissy said...

So beautiful! Look at the water! xxx

Liesl said...

How fun is that...also makes me ready for a little warmer weather adventure! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Anacristina :) I am daydreaming about this spot too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, HiLLjO:) It does look a bit scary.

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww...kishipsa.

Vanessa Jade Smith / www.7jaded.com said...

Just the mental vacation I needed!

little t said...

I want to go!

Diana Mieczan said...

I love what you said, Vanessa:) Spot on!

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, little t:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk