One Thing This Year...

Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Balazs and I are finally back home and ready to get cracking. How about you? Since I'm known for notoriously breaking my New Year's resolutions, for the second year running I set myself a little challenge. Last year it was all about solo eating, this year will be all about "less is more". I'm planning to enjoy 2013 while adapting that rule into my everyday life. I hope that this year will be full of simple pleasures. Those little things that we overlook on daily basis since we are so busy nowadays...the morning sunshine, the stolen smooches or the smile from a stranger on the street. I am looking forward to making healthy home cooked meals for a chatty bunch of friends over our dining table and then taking a moment to enjoy it all.

How about you, loves? Making resolutions this year? What are they? Fancy joining in the challenge? xo

P.S: So good to be back! Missed you all SO much! Thank you for all the sweet New Year and Christmas wishes.
P.P.S: Two more posts are coming up today:)

(Photo via Rachel Ball via Designspiration)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed your daily posts Diana. Glad that you are back. Cheers, Grace.

Chrissy said...

Missed you, Diana! Happy New Year! I decided not to make any resolutions this time around, just going with the flow and taking each day as it comes!
Hugs xxx

Monique said...

Happy new year! Your resolutions seem a lot like mine! 2012 was a year if indulgences for me. I plan to live lighter in 2013!

Elsa de Diego said...

Missed you too! :) Love your NY resolutions! Muah!

Chloe Moon said...

A couple of my resolutions are "less is more" so I'm right with you! Instead of mini dates, one of two big dates that are solely just my boyfriend and I...Saving money, but spending more on Quality instead of Quantity...hopefully more organized with one or two things will help me feel less overwhelmed w/ tons of things!

Happy Near Diana!! Best wishes!! =)

Ergo - Blog

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that, Chrissy:) Muah

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Monique and Chloe, such a great idea.

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..thank you, Grace! I missed you guys too:)

McKenna Ryan said...

Beautiful lips and I love the pattern of your shirt! xx. McKenna Lou

Christianna said...

Sounds like a great resolution! Less is more! Hope you're having a lovely day!

Tish said...

I made these ones for the fitness blog I write for: http://fitbottomedgirls.com/2013/01/tishs-goals-for-2013-its-all-about-finding/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FitBottomedGirls+%28Fit+Bottomed+Girls%29

:)

Erin said...

I'll accept the less is more challenge! Thanks for sharing with us. I've never commented on your blog before, but I thought now would be a great time to let you know that I LOVE it. I find it inspirational, relaxing, and beautiful. :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Going to check them out right now, Tish:) Thanks for the link:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..Erin! Thank you:) Your comment made my day. xoxo

keishua said...

love your resolution. i finally picked my words for the year. it's good to have a guiding light, so to speak.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk