Monday = Funday?

Monday, January 28, 2013

Since Mondays are not much of fundays, I thought it would be a good idea to try and make them a dash more enjoyable or at least a bit more bearable. Are you with me? Well, I’m thinking that before we start on our to-do lists for this week, let’s just take a moment and remember the three things that made us chuckle, giggle, smile or made us happy... last week. Deal?

I will go first:

- A little package that arrived last Wednesday all the way from London gave me the biggest happy butterflies. Mom sent us a huge box of Cadbury eggs and mini mince pies. We are over the moon and getting fatter by the minute. Thanks mom!

- A Skype date with my friend Olivia last Friday made me forget about my cold for a while and gave me a permanent smile for the rest of the week. Oh, those girls chats are better than wine :)

- And the best part of last week was that Balazs loved (that is right – loved) my spinach and Gruyere cheese pancakes experiment. You should have seen his face when I told him what’s for dinner :)
 
Now, your turn, darlings! What are the few things that made your week last week? xo

P.S: Happiness...
P.P.S: A sassy and stylish GIVEAWAY is coming up:)

(Photo of the cool bird via Actuelle)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

That photo made me smile and I am very much on board with your idea. The best part about last week for me was when I managed to fit in two yoga classes and one date night with my hubby. Those things made the whole stress go away. Jill

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

Great idea!

1. That we can finally sleep through the nights again (after 3 months!)and the landlord decided to tell our neighbours above to get rid of their dog. Sorry for the dog though but being sleep deprived is no joke!

2. My Saturday afternoon date with my lil sis. It was great to spend some quality time with her!

3. To surprise my guy with a brandnew guitar! Well he ordered it but I made sure the guitar came one week early so he could use his 2 days off for practice :)

Aaaand I am looking forward to one week off next week ;)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, great combo = date night and yoga:) Glad that you had a wonderful time.

Diana Mieczan said...

I totally agree, Martie - being sleep deprived is not fun at all! So happy that you had a good night sleep. Also, it's so sweet of you to make sure that his guitar arrived sooner. You are so lovely! xoxo

Bryony said...

- the new top I got to wear out on Sunday. I always love new clothes. (And those super cute new measuring spoons!)
- watching my husband get geeky and excited about making a spreadsheet to consider buying a new car.
- seeing my son's smile when we get to his favourite parts in the books I read him. When I know he enjoys it, that makes it easier to read 4 times in a row!

Ana Degenaar said...

You're the best, Diana! Love your posts.

Monique said...

Your post just made me smile! Sounds like you had a great week regardless of a little cold.

Tagg said...

What a cute photo!

Tagg said...

What a cute photo!

Elsa de Diego said...

Wait...Spinach and Gruyere cheese pancakes? Sounds awesome! I would love to see some pics and perhaps the recipe? As for me, well, living with my love, after such a long time being apart makes me very happy -even laundry is special! :) Blog love also makes me very happy! :) Muah!

Diana Mieczan said...

Bryony, those measuring spoons are sweet, indeed. I can not stop thinking about them:) Also, I love your list. Your son must be so adorable:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Ana, you sweet darling:) Thank you!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

That is so wonderful, Monique:) Btw: it was a great week indeed and my cold is much better by today:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Elsa, I am planning to post a recipe of it soon. I just need to make a few little changes to it. Btw: I am so happy that you guys are living together:) How is the new city? Are you loving it so far?

HiLLjO said...

Yum!
I just got 3 cadbury eggs yesterday.

1 is gone.

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, HiLLjO:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk