Mark The Occasion!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Do you keep dinner party journals or special occasion diary? Well, as much as I love list-making, I often forget to save those little fun memories on paper or forget those dates easily. So, just before Christmas I got inspired by Yolanda who has this little ritual of saving wine or champagne corks from a date night with her husband, a special occasion, new flat toast or even a special evening in. Since it’s never too late to start a memory ritual, I saved our first wine cork this Christmas Eve and wrote the time, date and the occasion on it. Now, I can not wait to add more cork memories to my memory box. xo

P.S: Noteworthy.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this idea - bookmarked:) Jill

Elsa de Diego said...

This is genius, darling! You always come across the most unique ideas! muah!

hello.agi said...

I will do this!!! :)

KristiMcMurry said...

Very cute idea! We don't drink wine, but maybe I could do it with bottle caps :) haha...how very classy of me!

LyddieGal said...

I love the idea of a special occasion diary, I'll have to start one - and start planning a party!
Chic on the Cheap

iloveyouvalentine said...

that's such a cute idea! i saw another idea similar, where you write moments on slips of paper and put them in a jar to reveal at the end of the year. my memory needs it!

http://iloveyouvalentine.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Jill and Agi:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...thank you for your sweet comment, Elsa:) You are a sweetheart!

Diana Mieczan said...

Great idea, Kristi:) I think it could work too.

Diana Mieczan said...

YAY, Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh boy, that sounds so lovely, iloveyouvalentine! What a fantastic idea. I am so going to try this one too. Thank you:)

Relydesign said...

i love this idea too, it's been a while that i want to start but at the end i keep forgetting :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk