Londoners and their Yellow Duck!

Monday, January 21, 2013

How genius and oh-so cute is this duck? Last month, to encourage Londoners to have more fun and smile more often the city created this giant rubber ducky and let it loose all over the River Thames. The duck hasn't wasted any time and went on peeking into countless office buildings, passing the Tower Bridge and even visiting The O2. I read that there wasn’t a single person who didn’t crack a smile when they saw this yellow cutie cruising about. Just looking at those photos makes me giggle. How fun would it be to have a humongous yellow duck greeting you each morning on the way to work? Brilliant! xo

P.S: Also, the swoonworthy British countryside!
P.P.S. Plus, daydreaming London style:)

(Photos by PA, Solent News & T. Kyriacou via DailyMail)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest thing I've seen all day. Thanks for the smile.
-Ola

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

I love this! What a cute way to get people into the spirit of fun :)

Siobhan C said...

It's in Sydney at the moment.

Christianna said...

I wish I woulda been there for this! It's such an awesome idea!

Monica | Hola!design said...

that's very cute. I love silly things like this.

little t said...

Such a cute idea!

kishipsa said...

it made me smile :))

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Ola:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, Lisa?

Diana Mieczan said...

How awesome, Siobhan :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Monica:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I am so happy about that, kishipsa :)

HiLLjO said...

That is hilariously random. Very British-humor...

LyddieGal said...

that is amazing, would have loved to have seen it in person!

Diana Mieczan said...

True, HiLLjO:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk