How To Wear Lace During Winter

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Do you wear lace during winter? I am pretty sure I haven’t so far but ever since my friend, Sofia told me a little secret to winter lace wearing, I am motivated to give it a go. She said that the best way to wear lace is to layer it with something cozy like a comfy blazer/jacket, sweater or a favourite cardi. It’s all about showing just enough of the lace details - less is more. But of course if you fancy a whole lace dress, you totally should go for it, but just remember to soften it with a cozy pair of tights or long boots for that snug winter feel. I love that!

What do you think, darlings? Will you be wearing lace this winter? Any of the outfits above caught your eye? xo

P.S: Remember this cutie?

(Photos by The Sartorialist, Vanessa Jackman, Stockholm StreetStyle and via Style by Emily Henderson, Bisou Moments, Waterproof Valentines)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second lace detailing is just perfect. I have a new goal to find a top like that. Cheers, Grace.

Ana Degenaar said...

Now this is glam!

Vanessa Jade Smith / www.7jaded.com said...

I love so many of these!

Oh, My Darling said...

I'm such a sucker for a lovely lace, any season!

Bárbara said...

Nice blog. The topics and pictures are so interesting. Kisses from Argentina and keep going on! Besos, Bárbara Castello Saravia =)

LyddieGal said...

thanks for the inspiration!
Chic on the Cheap

Mimi said...

that green lace dress = breathtakingly gorgeous!!! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Heri said...

The photos are very beautiful and inspiring style of dress makes me more and more.

little t said...

Love little details of lace, as you said

HiLLjO said...

Excellent looks. Lace reminds me of snowflakes so I think it's great in the winter!!! Cozy, chunky cardigan with a lace-trim satin tank. Yeehaw!

Diana Mieczan said...

Grace, yay!!! That top is simply perfect, isn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Ana:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you for your sweet comment, Bárbara:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I agree, Mimi:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh my goodness, you are so right HiLLjO:) Lace totally looks like little snowflakes. Spot on!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk