Home Inspiration: Washi Tape Picture Frames

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Have you ever thought of using fancy washi tape instead of an actual frame for your photo wall display? Me neither, but after spotting Maxwell's cool idea, I am on a search for snazzy tapes to brighten my office walls. The best part is that from now on, whenever you fancy framing a new photo or a fun poster, you can avoid frame shopping or holes in your walls and just grab a bit of tape. Voilá! Pretty cool, don’t you think?

Would you try it? Have you already? Any tips? xo

P.S: I love this dotty one, this set is pretty great too and this one would be fantastic for kids room.
P.P.S: Remeber this mood board?

(Photos via Trendenser, Touch of Grace & Design*Sponge)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the hardest time choosing frames, so this is the best thing for me. The red tape you chose is lovely. Jill

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

cute idea

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I love it too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad that you like it, Erika:)

Christianna said...

This is the best idea! Guess I gotta go buy some fancy tape now?!

HiLLjO said...

I'm really digging tape/ribbon wall decor!

Chloe Moon said...

I recently discovered my AC Moore has washi tape and I'm looking for anything to use it with! This is perfect!! =)

Nat @ dear little house said...

Good excuse to use up some of my huge washi stash... so I can buy more, of course :p

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Christianna!

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, HiLLjO:) It looks so creative and cool, doesn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Love that, Nat!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk